Despite being the most successful and reliable accounting software, QuickBooks sometimes shows some errors. Among all the issues there is some specific QuickBooks Error Code that is responsible for putting a pause on your work. In order to solve them, we have tried to mention the causes of them. Please glance through!
Common QuickBooks Error Code-
QuickBooks Error Code 6000
It has been observed that the most common seen by the users of QuickBooks is 6000. This specific error tends to arise when the individual tries to open the file. Now, there are subdivisions to it, they are mentioned below:
QuickBooks Error -6000, -77:
- It appears due to these reasons-
- When you try to open the file through a mapped drive
- If you store the company file in external media
- In case you hold incorrect folder permission
To resolve it, move the file to your network or local drive; else make changes in the settings.
QuickBooks Error -6000, -80:
It appears due to these reasons-
- Your company file is damaged
- When the conversion of data takes place
- Hosting is getting executed by more than one computer
- When the software is not able to connect with the server
For fixing it you need to run the QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool. you can also try to copy the company file (.qbw extension) or the backup file (.qbb extension) to your local hard drive.
QuickBooks Error -6189, -816:
The possible reason for the occurrence of this error is accessing the file which is already is getting used. And if the software is being used in a multi-user environment then verify the following:
- There should be no utilization of file-sharing services. SugarSync, Dropbox, etc. are some of the auto-backup utilities which cause these issues. To avoid it you can copy the file in your system’s C Drive.
- The data should not be stored on the network drive. The reason behind it is that the removable drive doesn’t hold full system functionality. This may lead to data damage.
- Make sure that you don’t encrypt the company file. To check it, get in touch with the encryption software vendor to disable it.
QuickBooks Error -6177, 0:
- When the QB is not able to open the file using the path, you will see this error popping-up. Below are mentioned the ways to resolve it:
- You have an option to resolve it manually
- Try to run the QB file doctor
- Next, you can also shift the company file to your local hard drive
QuickBooks Error -6000, -83:
It appears due to these reasons-
- When there is damage in the shared folder or the company file
- QB’s incomplete installation process
- You don’t acquire the correct permission to open the file
- In a situation where you convert the file from an older version
- At times when Service QBDataServiceUserXX don’t hold the right permission
- Incorrect permission for opening the file
QuickBooks Error 6129, 0:
Steps to resolve the issue-
- Log in to your windows as the Administrator
- When in the easy-step interview, tap the leave option
- Disable the option of other software and antivirus
- Shift the company files by creating another folder of QuickBooks
For acquiring more assistance on QuickBooks Error Code, contact our support team. Our professionals hold a vast area of knowledge on these topics. In the future whenever you experience any issue get in touch with us, without keeping a note on time!