‘Tis the season of giving and this year Solis Mammography, the nation’s largest independent provider of breast imaging services, will give a $10 donation to select Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC®) Chapters with its Give the Gift of Health campaign for every mammogram (2-D or 3-D) scheduled and completed by Dec. 31. In order to benefit the many communities we serve, these donations will be made to local Ronald McDonald House® programs within eight major markets.
“We’re so excited to launch Solis Mammography’s Give the Gift of Health campaign, which benefits children with significant health challenges by allowing their parents and caregivers to be close by at a nearby Ronald McDonald House,” said James Polfreman, president and CEO of Solis Mammography. “We understand the peace of mind that being together brings to a family in need, most especially during the holiday time of year.”
In order to participate in the Solis Mammography’s, Give the Gift of Health campaign, please consider the following:
- The appointment must be scheduled and completed in the month of December (by Dec. 31, 2016) at any Solis Mammography or Washington Radiology location. There are 36 locations in total, supporting communities in Texas, Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina and the metropolitan District of Columbia area.
- To redeem this offer at a Solis Mammography location, visit www.solismammo.com/schedule-appointment orcall 866-717-2551.
- To redeem the offer at a Washington Radiology location, call 703-280-9800.
- Use the following codes to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of your choice, or bring a copy of the flyer to your appointment.
- Winston-Salem, N.C.: KIDS-Winston-Salem
- Participating locations include:
Solis Mammography Greensboro (Church Street)
1126 N. Church Street Suite 200, Greensboro, NC 27401
Phone: 336-379-0941 | 866-717-2551
Connie Oliver, vice president of marketing and client relations for Solis Mammography, stated, “We understand the holidays are a hectic time of year for most women. For that reason, we wanted to offer a bit of extra incentive to hopefully help women carve out time for themselves by taking care of their own breast health. In doing so, they not only help themselves but also a child in need. That’s the spirit of the holiday we hope to capture with this campaign.”
To learn more about Solis Mammography, visit www.SolisMammo.com. Follow Solis Mammography on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SolisMammo, on Twitter @SolisMammo, on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/solismammo/ and on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/solishealth.